photo

PIV Support

Admin

Statistics

Comments
Views

Relates to

votes

I am using the tabbed listing detail page in Open-Realty V3.2.5 and the map is not displaying correctly.

I am using the tabbed listing detail page in Open-Realty V3.2.5 and TransparentMap v3.1.0beta4 ,the map is not displaying correctly.

Comments (3)

photo Employee

I'd suggest using the search feature of this portal, or providing a lot more specific details in your request other than: "the map is not displaying correctly" if you expect to receive a response from anyone here.

You may want to look at this previous thread on the first page of the TMAPS area and see if it is applicable to your problem.

https://community.transparent-support.com/responses/tmaps-v310-beta4-not-working-when-using-ie

photo

I have another critical issue in my admin section. I have OR V3.2.5 and transparentmaps-v3beta4. The issue is displaying following error when I login.

Strict Standards: Non-static method TransparentMaps_license::current_version() should not be called statically in/home/nepalhom/public_html/addons/transparentmaps/addon.inc.php on line 396

photo Employee

Your host has PHP strict error reporting enabled.

Comments have been locked on this page!