Admin

Statistics

Comments
Views

Relates to

votes

Inactive Listings return 404 when not logged in

version 3.1.10:

Inactive listings: When logged in I get the usual "this listing is not active" page. But when not logged in it returns a 404 and "Listing Does Not Exsists or you do not have permission". Unfortunately it does not seem to use any template file so there is nothing else displayed (no menu / links....).

Add Comment

Comments (4)

photo

pretty sure it did not work this way before i upgraded from 3.1.8. I now had to get rid of inactive listings wherever possible because people clicking on links to those listings have no choice but go elsewhere when they are just confronted with that sentence.

photo

checked it with other installations, same problem there so i guess it's a bug. hope it will get fixed soon.

photo

Confirmed

OR 3.10 and when I try to access a inactive listing when I am not logged in I get a white screen with this in the top left corner.

"Listing Does Not Exsists or you do not have permission" and it does make the site look bad."

A patch would be great ASAP.

Thank you

photo Employee

Hi,

I can confirm that this is a bug, we will be releasing an update this week to fix this.

Leave Comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 20M