PIV Support

Admin

Statistics

Comments
Views

Relates to

Tags

votes

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() /include/search.inc.php on line 163

I know this is just a warning and I tried to set php to error_reporting=E_ALL&~E_WARNING & ~E_NOTICE &, but that still did not work, so it must be getting turned on inside OR..

This is a fresh install of OR-Pro, TRETS and TMaps (all are the latest versions and downloads).

Attached is a screen shot of what I see.

Add Comment

Comments (1)

photo Employee

Try switching to the Lazuli template and see if that works. If switching your site template removes the error you will need to remove or properly configure items in your custom version of the HTML5 example template that use specific field names like the "persistent quicksearch" feature in 'main.html'.

You said you are using TRETS, so it is likely then you are no longer using the same example listing fields from a fresh install of OR. The HTML5 template you have used as a model for your custom template contains hardcoded class, and field name dependencies such as "price". These fields probably don't exist in your setup any more since one of the first things you do when setting up TRETS is delete all the example OR listing fields.

Otherwise you should contact Transparent Tech's support dept. Whenever requesting support, please always make sure to disclose the exact version of OR and etc, you are using (e.g: v3.2.10), and not "latest".

Leave Comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 20M